13.3 C
London
Tuesday, September 21, 2021

OnlyFans bans ‘sexually express’ pictures and movies – however nude content material nonetheless allowed | Science & Tech Information

Must read

- Advertisement -

OnlyFans will ban “sexually express” pictures and movies from October, the web subscription service has introduced.

The social media platform, which is utilized by intercourse employees together with celebrities, musicians and comedians, permits “creators” to share footage and movies with their subscribers.

Underneath the brand new guidelines, folks will nonetheless be capable to publish nude content material on the location, however it should have to be in step with the London-based firm’s up to date insurance policies.

The agency stated in a press release: “In an effort to make sure the long-term sustainability of our platform, and proceed to host an inclusive group of creators and followers, we should evolve our content material tips.”

The OnlyFans web site states that creators obtain 80% fee on their earnings, whereas the remaining 20% covers “referral funds, cost processing, internet hosting, help, and all different companies”.

- Advertisement -

The BBC reported that the change got here after the corporate was approached over considerations about its dealing with of accounts posting unlawful content material.

OnlyFans instructed the broadcaster it didn’t tolerate violations of its phrases of service, and its methods and age verification go far past “all related world security requirements and rules”.

The location, which was based in 2016 and has seen its reputation improve in the course of the COVID-19 pandemic, says it has 130 million customers.

OnlyFans stated this week it was launching a brand new streaming platform and app referred to as OFTV, on which creators can share video content material on matters akin to health, cooking, comedy and music.



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article