1.9 C
London
Thursday, December 2, 2021

Opole Province. Gas explosion in a single-family house in Polska Nowa Wieś

Must read

- Advertisement -


On Thursday afternoon in Polska Nowa Wieś (Opolskie Voivodeship) there was a gas explosion in a single-family house. As a result of this incident, five people were injured – two of them were taken to hospital.

On Thursday, around 4.30 pm in Polska Nowa Wieś (in the Opolskie Voivodeship) there was a gas explosion in a single-family house. Eight fire brigades arrived at the scene. – Five people are injured, two of them were taken to hospital – said Anna Wesoły from the State Fire Service in Opole.

WATCH LIVE ON TVN24 GO

Gas explosion in a single-family house in Polska Nowa WieśTVN24

The house is uninhabitable

- Advertisement -

– We felt a shock and heard an explosion. We left the apartment and saw that the roof had been massacred – said Mr. Wojciech, who lives in the neighborhood.

The head of the Komprachcice commune, Roman Pietruszka, announced that he would start helping a family that was injured in the explosion. – The preliminary decision of the building supervision authority is that the house will be uninhabitable. We will be taking steps to help, he added.

Main photo source: TVN24



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article