12.8 C
London
Thursday, May 23, 2024

Pabianice. A tragic fire in a tenement house. A 54-year-old woman is dead

Must read

- Advertisement -


A 54-year-old woman died in a fire that broke out in a tenement house at Kościelna Street in Pabianice (Łódź Province). The initial cause of the fire was caused by a cigarette butt.

The incident took place before 9 am in a tenement house at 19 Kościelna Street. Firefighters were called to a fire in an apartment on the ground floor.

Fire in Pabianice. A woman is deadKP PSP in Pabianice

Pabianice. A fire in a tenement house, a 54-year-old woman is dead

- Advertisement -

– The fire broke out on the first floor of the building. Firefighters found a 54-year-old woman at the premises. A medical rescue team arrived at the scene, the doctor pronounced the woman dead – informed the senior captain. Michał Kuśmirowski from the fire brigade in Pabianice.

He added: “A 74-year-old woman, who lived downstairs, was taken to the hospital after being poisoned by fire gases.

The initial cause of the fire was caused by a cigarette butt. The circumstances of the incident are being investigated by the police under the supervision of the prosecutor’s office.

Fire in Pabianice. A 54-year-old woman is deadKP PSP in Pabianice

The fire broke out in a tenement house at Kościelna Street in Pabianice

Main photo source: KP PSP in Pabianice



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article