If we win the election, we will introduce a rule that if an MP, senator, mayor, president, or anyone who wants to go from politics to business, a one-year grace period applies. It will not be possible to change from one stool in politics to a stool in business, Szymon Hołownia, the leader of Poland 2050, announced on Friday in Puławy. He announced that he would introduce “KROPKA”, i.e. the National Register of Publicly Exposed Persons, so that anyone who is to be employed in the management board or supervisory board can be verified.
The chairman of Poland 2050 took part in an open meeting with the inhabitants of Puławy as part of the #Jest!Trzecia Droga tour, during which he presented the assumptions of the “Companies for renovation” program. Hołownia emphasized that his party has a specific program to restore the assets of the State Treasury and municipal assets.
He announced that – if his formation wins the elections – in Grupa Azoty, Orlen, PGNiG and in other places “there will be no people of Kaczyński, but there will also be no people of Hołownia, Kosiniak, Tusk.” – There will be people whose task will be to multiply our common wealth – he announced.
“DOTS” of Hołownia
– We will introduce “DOTS” – the National Register of Publicly Exposed Persons. Anyone who is to be employed in a management board or supervisory board will be able to be verified on the Internet – he announced, adding that the register will be able to check whether the candidate is a relative of an active politician.
– We will introduce a rule that – if an MP, senator, mayor, president, anyone – wants to go from politics, including local government, to business, then a one-year grace period applies. It is impossible to change from one stool in politics to a stool in business, he said. According to the leader of Poland 2050, the number of supervisory boards should also be reduced. – They are being artificially expanded today so that more people can be paid for being members of these supervisory boards – he said.
Responding to a question from Andrzej Mitruczuk, a councilor of the Puławy poviat (“Self-government Councillors’ Club”), about plans for Grupa Azoty, Puławy stated that “it is necessary to sort out the issue of management both in Puławy and in the entire Grupa Azoty”. Speaking about Grupa Azoty Puławy, Hołownia stated, among other things, that – in his opinion – the rulers in recent years “finished this plant” and “drained with inflated gas and electricity prices”.
Leader of Poland 2050 about 500 Plus, simplification of taxes and separation of church and state
When asked by one of the residents, 500 plus13th, 14th retirement and the “distribution mechanism” replied that Poland 2050 “is against the indexation of 500 plus to 800 plus”, but is not against 500 plus.
Responding to a question from Piotr Rzetelski (PSL), councilor of the Lublin Voivodship, about entrepreneurship, he announced the end of the “para-health premium”, “simplification and calming of taxes”, as well as the freezing of VAT, PIT and CIT until 2026.
Hołownia also talked about “pathological financial relations of the Polish state with Fr. Tadeusz Rydzyk and with its institutions”; he stated that “everything must be x-rayed to the last zloty, explained and shown by NIKbut also mechanisms of parliamentary control.
– The separation of church and state (…) will finally be carried out under our rule – he announced. – We will liquidate the Church Fund. It has to be done. We will replace it with a voluntary tax deduction, he said. He also announced an increase in the donation limit.
Announcing the ordering of the issue of religion lessons, he stated that “neither the minister nor the bishop should decide on the number of religion lessons in a week, but the school, parents, children and teachers.” According to Hołownia, the issue of price lists at religious cemeteries should also be regulated. “If this is the only cemetery in the area, the local government should control the rates, because everyone has the right to a dignified burial” – he said.
Hołownia about the protection of rivers and forests
Answering a question from one of the residents about the protection of rivers, Hołownia said that the Polish Waters “must be immediately dissolved” and the centralized water management system needs to be changed.
– It is necessary to introduce a functioning system of online, real-time monitoring of the state of rivers in Poland and their quality as soon as possible – he added. He also announced that the Vistula damming project would be stopped.
– We’ll take care of the State Forests. We will open new national parks in Poland. We will do it in consultation with local governments, said the leader of Poland 2050.
Main photo source: PAP/Wojtek Jargiło