Let’s gain spirit, let’s gain faith. You can see that the wind has been blowing in our sails for several weeks – said Szymon Hołownia, head of Poland 2050 and co-leader of the Third Way, at the convention in Krakow. The president of the Polish People’s Party, Władysław Kosiniak-Kamysz, drew attention to the issue of conflicts among Poles.
– We owe you an explanation why, at such a hot moment in the campaign, we decided to invite you here to Krakow – he said.
– Let’s gain spirit, let’s gain faith. You can see that the wind has been blowing in our sails for several weeks, that all those sad moaners who marched behind our march along the Third Way are slowly starting to see things and say, oh my, it really works – he said.
– That’s how it works. The Third Way works. The Third Way will do the job, he emphasized.
Kosiniak-Kamysz: we have to chase away those who have been shaking the jar for eight years
– Who is responsible for all this, that today in families it is often impossible to sit down at the Christmas table, that we look at each other like crazy, that we cannot talk normally and discuss matters that are important. Who made this happen? – wondered the leader of the Polish People’s Party Władysław Kosiniak-Kamysz.
– This question was answered by a certain story, by a certain experiment, by one of the residents of Biłgoraj, when I was there a few weeks ago. You put a hundred red ants in a jar, you put a hundred black ants in a jar, you put that jar on the table and nothing will happen in that jar. You take this jar and shake it. The red ones will start killing the black ones, the black ones will start killing the red ones. For the reds, blacks are the biggest enemy and vice versa, he said.
– Who is responsible for this? Those who have been divided or the one who shakes that jar? We must chase away those who have been shaking this jar for eight years and causing such quarrels and such hatred that people in families stopped talking to each other, the leader said. PSL.
As he emphasized, “this is the greatest tragedy, this is the greatest evil that can be done to the nation, society or community.”
Main photo source: PAP/Łukasz Gągulski