The million people in Warsaw who will meet on October 1, and the millions of people at the ballot boxes on October 15, all of us together will not seek revenge – said the leader of the Civic Coalition, Donald Tusk, who met with the inhabitants of Włocławek on Friday. – I really take very seriously the words I said to Polish women and men in Warsaw about the need for reconciliation – he said.
– The day of judgment is approaching, and October 15 is the day of judgment, then the more of us, the more humble they will be. Colleagues who are in the Sejm on a daily basis say that they no longer have such arrogant faces. They are already reacting very nervously, you can see the fear on their faces – he said on Friday Donald Tusk during a meeting with voters in Włocławek.
– He is justified, but today I also want to say very clearly that the million people in Warsaw who will meet on October 1 and the millions of people at the ballot boxes on October 15 that we will not go for revenge together. I really take very seriously the words I said to Polish women, Poles in Warsaw about the need for reconciliation, Tusk continued.
– Of course we have to win first, we have to elections In order to win, evil must be settled, human wrongs must be repaired, which have accumulated innumerable during these eight years. And all this is needed for us to make an attempt at reconciliation. Nobody just because they voted for it PISthat he works in some institutions, no one will be harmed and cannot be harmed. We need to hold accountable those dozens, maybe several hundred people who do this evil in an almost criminal way, shamelessly robbing Polish women and men of our money, of our dreams, of our rights, of our future, he added.
Tusk: The more of us, the more humble they will be
Marek Ast, a member of the presidium of the PiS club, announced on Friday that it would not be possible to appoint a commission to study Russian influence in the current term of the Sejm. The act adopted in this matter is referred to, among others, by the opposition as “lex Tusk”, because in its opinion, the intention of the legislators was to prepare a law aimed at Donald Tusk, the leader of the PO.
Read more: “I just found out that they capitulated”
– They, seeing these half a million Poles in Warsaw, got scared. Because those who were supposed to participate in this commission were also scared. Because the truth has reached them that it is only 58 days and they will have to be held accountable for the things they do, the vile ones, the unlawful ones, the unconstitutional ones – commented the head of the KO.
– And even in his own ranks, Kaczyński did not find volunteers willing to sacrifice his reputation, his political head, and they had to withdraw from it. Now imagine, here in Włocławek, in Kuyavia, in Pomerania, how they will be scared by a million hearts in Warsaw on October 1 – he added, referring to the march in Warsaw he had announced for the first day of October.
Main photo source: TVN24