15.6 C
Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Proteins. He hit the motorcyclist to death and drove off. The entire event was broadcast live over the phone

Must read

- Advertisement -

The police detained a 34-year-old man who is suspected of hitting a 42-year-old motorcyclist who died in Białka (Lubelskie Voivodeship). According to the findings of the uniforms, the 34-year-old fled the scene and broadcast the entire event live on the phone. The man pleaded guilty. His 31-year-old friend was also arrested.

The motorcyclist was hit on Wednesday (June 21) just before 11 pm in Białka on the national road number 19.

According to preliminary findings, the two-wheeler was overtaken incorrectly, and the driver fled the scene. The driver of the moped, a 42-year-old resident of the Kąkolewnica commune, died on the spot.

The police arrested the 34-year-oldKPP Radzyn Podlaski

- Advertisement -

He faces up to 12 years in prison

On Thursday, uniformed officers detained a suspect, a 34-year-old from the Biała district.

SEE ALSO: A four-year-old boy broke free from his mother and ran in front of the car. The helicopter took him to the hospital

– He heard the allegations. He pleaded guilty. Causing a fatal accident and fleeing the scene is punishable by up to 12 years in prison – says aspirant Piotr Woszczak from the District Police Headquarters in Radzyń Podlaski.

He said that he was driving on someone else’s tachograph card and was afraid of responsibility

He adds that the man explained his escape by fear of responsibility for driving on someone else’s truck tachograph card.

The motorcyclist died on the spot KPP Radzyn Podlaski

– In addition, it turned out that he recorded the entire event on his phone, which he broadcast live on one of the social media platforms – the police officer points out.

They also detained a 31-year-old man who was supposed to help cover his tracks

The man was taken into police custody. The officers secured the Mercedes vehicle in which he hit the motorcyclist. The car had signs of damage.

– Together with the 34-year-old, his friend, a 31-year-old from the commune of Międzyrzec Podlaski, was also detained, who helped repair the damaged car so that there were no traces of the collision. He was interrogated. He has not yet been charged. Actions are underway, said Mr. Woszczak.

The bus shows signs of damage KPP Radzyn Podlaski

Main photo source: KPP Radzyn Podlaski

Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article