When you’re looking for a brand new solution to get pleasure from pumpkin spice season, look no additional than this recipe.
In line with weblog creator Debi Morgan, the bark solely takes about 20 minutes to make and could be saved in an air-tight container stored in a cool, dry place for as much as one week.
Morgan additionally says in her blog post that the bark could be made with totally different spices, fruits, nuts and crushed sweet to make it extra your personal.
“When you’re a pumpkin spice lover, this sweet will make your day,” Morgan writes about her recipe.
1 bag (11 ounces) white chocolate chips
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup coconut flakes (reserve half for topping)
½ cup almonds, sliced
pumpkin pie spice for dusting
1. Microwave white chocolate chips in a glass dish at 30 second intervals till creamy. (It normally takes a complete of two to three minutes to soften all of the chips relying in your microwave.)
2. Stir after every 30 seconds till chips are utterly melted.Watch out that it does not get too scorching and burn!
3. Combine nicely with spoon, then add pumpkin pie spice. Stir.
4. Stir in ½ of the coconut flakes and reserve the opposite half for topping.
5. Unfold the nice and cozy sweet combination onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper till it’s ¼ inch thick.
6. Whereas sweet continues to be heat, sprinkle the remainder of the coconut on high and sprinkle with almonds.
7. Press coconut and almonds into the sweet with the again of a giant spoon.
8. Mud the sweet with extra pumpkin spice.
9. Enable sweet to chill for not less than 10 minutes.
10. Break sweet aside in items. Retailer in an hermetic container in a cool location, however don’t preserve within the fridge.