21.8 C
London
Saturday, June 22, 2024

Rembertów. They saw the smoke, sent a drone there

Must read

- Advertisement -


In the transport base, construction waste was burned in a furnace, and one of the car workshops was heated with used engine oil. In both cases, the city guards of the capital imposed fines and announced further inspections.

On February 8, in Rembertów, city guards from the environmental control department monitored air quality using a drone. “They found disturbing smoke in the area of ​​the transport base located there. They decided to carry out an inspection” – informs the Warsaw City Guard in a communiqué.

The cause turned out to be an out-of-class stove installed in the hall, which, according to by the resolution of the Mazovian regional council of October 24, 2017. should be replaced by the end of last year.

Wooden construction waste was burned in the furnaceMunicipal Police

Painted and varnished elements of window joinery and construction formwork were used for tanning.

- Advertisement -

The guards identified the person responsible for the violation of the regulations and imposed a penalty provided for by the regulations. They also issued an order to stop using the prohibited source of heating and incineration of waste.

“At the appropriate time, a new inspection will be carried out there, which will show whether these instructions have been followed,” they stressed.

READ: He wanted to knock down the city guard drone with a flip.

Engine instead of fuel

During another inspection, carried out on February 7 in one of the workshops in Białołęka, the guards checked the heating oil stove installed there. It turned out that it was burning used engine oil, removed from repaired cars.

READ: Activists: There are six times more Cinderellas in Warsaw’s obwarzanek than in the capital.

“Toxic waste poisoned not only the people working there, but also the local residents. The stench was felt throughout the area” – the guards informed. They identified the offender and fined him. They also ordered the furnace to be dismantled and announced another inspection that would “demonstrate whether the owner complied with the order issued”.

Used engine oil was burned in the furnaceMunicipal Police

SEE ALSO: The workshop was heated with used engine oil, at home there were plastic bottles in the stove.

Main photo source: Municipal Police



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article