Reporters from “Supervisor” found a recording on the smuggling of a large number of cigarettes to Europe, in which a man from the close circle of Minister Mariusz Kamiński appears. It turns out that the recording has been in the possession of the Polish services for several years. – This is Kamiński’s man, the co-founder of the CBA, pardoned by President Andrzej Duda. There is a protective umbrella above it – said Izabela Leszczyna, a member of the Civic Coalition in “Kawa na Ławę”. – It is difficult to forecast what the person pardoned by the president in 2015 will do in 2021 – said the deputy head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Piotr Wawrzyk.
Reporters of the “Supervisor” in the material “Kaminski’s Man and the Big Smuggling” they found a recording that has been in the possession of the Polish secret services for several years. This is a transcript of a conversation in which a group of men discusses a plan to smuggle enormous amounts of cigarettes into Europe. In this story, the name of an influential man associated with the power camp appears. One of the authors of the report, Jakub Stachowiak, explained that the title “Kamiński’s man” was Grzegorz P., “the former director of the CBA, one could say that one of the founding fathers of the Bureau”.
The “Supervisor” report was commented on by the guests of “Coffee on the Bench” on Sunday.
Hazel: this is Kaminski’s man, there is a protective umbrella above him
– It’s quite obvious. This is Mariusz Kamiński’s man, the co-founder of the CBA, pardoned by President Andrzej Duda. There is a protective umbrella above it, said Hazel.
– I propose to the authors of the “Supervisor”, and perhaps the head of the National Revenue Administration, to check whether someone from Grzegorz P.’s close family is surely one of the directors of the Customs Chamber in Poland, and recently even that someone has become a representative of the head of KAS -u for the improvement of customs and tax offices. This could also be an interesting topic – added the KO MP.
Dera: what this man does, he takes responsibility
Presidential Minister Andrzej Dera said that “the pardon of Mariusz Kamiński, Maciej Wąsik and this gentleman was about the fact that the court sentenced in the land scandal not those who took bribes and made scams, but those who prosecuted and there was no consent from the president.” .
– What this man does afterwards, he takes on his own responsibility – said the guest of “Coffee on the Bench”.
– When I was in the investigative commission, which investigated the case of (Krzysztof) Olewnik, there were also people who acted on the basis of the powers of the special services and it turned out later that they could not be convicted – said Dera. As he added, perhaps also in this case “the secret services had a mission to perform”. – I do not know. I don’t want to suggest that. However, I believe that if someone violates the law, he should be convicted – he emphasized.
Zandberg: Minister Kaminski should explain why proper steps were not taken
– The minister, the special services coordinator, has recently acquired a taste for press conferences – said Adrian Zandberg. He added that if there was any topic on which Kamiński should organize a press conference, it was the case of Grzegorz P.
– (Should – ed.) Explain, if this is true and these materials have been at the service of the services for years, why the obvious steps that should be initiated were not initiated. I think that it would be more useful than exposing hundreds of thousands of Polish children with zoophilia in front of TV sets – said the MP from the Left.
Wawrzyk: it is difficult to predict what the person pardoned by the president in 2015 will do in 2021
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs from PiS Piotr Wawrzyk said that “it is difficult to predict what a person pardoned by the president in 2015 will do in 2021”. – Sometimes it happens that the procedure carried out by the services requires various actions, more or less formal. Therefore, the evidence that is obtained at the beginning of the case may not be published immediately or used later for subsequent activities, so as not to burn what happened before – he explained. “Perhaps in this case it is so,” he added.
In his opinion, “if this is an investigation and the disclosure of these materials would endanger the investigation, it is better to wait a bit, gather all the evidence and bring the perpetrators to trial.”
Main photo source: TVN supervisor