The Chief Sanitary Inspectorate announced the withdrawal of certain batches of Royal Green dietary supplements. The reason is the use of a component contaminated with ethylene oxide in their production.
Open4Nature informed the Chief Sanitary Inspector about the withdrawal of some batches of Royal Green dietary supplements distributed in Poland “due to the use of an ingredient contaminated with ethylene oxide in their production”.
Open4Nature has stopped selling these products. “At present, the company is in the process of withdrawing products from the Polish market, has informed all its customers about the situation, and is currently in the process of returning the products to the manufacturer” – we read in a GIS release. The manufacturer of dietary supplements is Frenchtop Natural Care Products BV.
Royal Green dietary supplements – lots withdrawn from the market
The recall concerns the following product batches:
– Royal Green Ashwagandha, dates of minimum durability: 02/20/2022, 30/04/2022, 04/12/2022, 03/04/2023, 07/09/2023,
– Royal Green Green-Lipped Mussel complex, minimum durability dates: 17/10/2021, 17/06/2022,
– Royal Green Magnesium, dates of minimum durability: 09/09/2021, 18/11/2021, 30/01/2022, 06/04/2022,
– Royal Green Multi Gold, date of minimum durability: 06/16/2022,
– Royal Green Saw Palmetto complex, date of minimum durability: 08/31/2022.
GIS reminded that “ethylene oxide is a substance harmful to health, the presence of this substance in food in the European Union is not allowed”. Therefore, as reported by the Inspectorate, the batch of products specified in the announcement should not be eaten.
The bodies of the State Sanitary Inspection monitor the activities undertaken by the distributor.
Last week, the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate published warnings about batch of dietary supplements Biowap Osteo and Molekin Osteo.
Main photo source: Shutterstock