12 C
London
Sunday, June 23, 2024

Shooting down mysterious objects over North America. General Bogusław Pacek and Commander Maksymilian Dura comment

Must read

- Advertisement -


In just eight days, four unidentified flying objects have been shot down over North America. Reserve lieutenant commander Maksymilian Dura said in “Fakty po Faktach” on TVN24 that “a country is trying to recognize the situation in American airspace and is doing it in a calculated way.” General Bogusław Pacek said that “everything indicates that these are objects from Chinese civilization.” – I read these balloons and see them as an announcement of more serious rhetoric between China and the United States – assessed the TVN24 guest.

US officials say the mysterious objects were part of a “large intelligence fleet” working for China.

About the first object – later identified by US authorities as a Chinese observation balloon – media began to report in late January, as it circled US airspace for several days before being shot down off the coast of South Carolina on February 4. In the following days, three more mysterious targets were detected and shot down: February 10 “flying object the size of a small car” over AlaskaFebruary 11 “high-altitude flying object” over the Canadian Yukonand February 12 flying object over Lake Huron, which according to Pentagon “appeared to fly near US military facilities and posed not only a threat to civil aviation but also a potential spying tool.”

Four kills in eight days. CNN: The US Army has developed a new method of detecting flying objects

- Advertisement -

“A country is trying to reconnoitre the situation in American airspace”

About this situation in “Fakty po Faktach” on TVN24, general professor Bogusław Pacek, retired major general, representative of the Jagiellonian University, director of the Institute of Security and International Development and reserve lieutenant commander Maksymilian Dura, expert of the Defence24.pl portal, former Polish representative in FOR THIS.

Commander Dura said that “since February 4, there have been four objects that have been shot down.” – But the Americans say that there were several more objects like these (another – ed.) three that were shot down in the last week. In view of the above, it is quite a big deal that a state tries to recognize the situation in American airspace and does it in a calculated way. Because at the moment there is a real raid of this kind of systems – he continued.

– What it is, we don’t know yet. The only system that has been recognized in any way is the first one that was shot down on February 4. That balloon that fell into the sea near South Carolina has already been recovered. The rest has not yet been found, Maksymilian Dura continued.

Cmdr. Lieutenant res. Maksymilian Dura: some state is trying to recognize the situation in American airspaceTVN24

General Pacek: these are the pieces of a larger puzzle that may be a harbinger of a storm

General Pacek said that “everything indicates that these are objects from the Chinese civilization.” – One of many. Today, experts, leaders, (…), admit that these are not the first such objects, that flights of this type have been known before. They weren’t given that much importance, he noted.

According to General Pack, “these balloons and the fact that they were shot down and China’s response, (…) are pieces of a larger puzzle.” – A serious puzzle that may be a harbinger of a storm that is being talked about more and more in China and in the United States. There is talk of an increasingly serious struggle, possibly war, between the People’s Republic of China and the United States, he stressed. “The tension is rising, and it is clear that this tension is consciously assessed as the moment to react,” he added. – I read these balloons and assess them as a harbinger of more serious rhetoric between China and the United States – assessed the TVN24 guest.

Chinese balloon shot down over US territorial watersReuters

Main photo source: Reuters



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article