Proper, so Amazon is reportedly in talks to bundle free or reduced-cost mobile service with its Prime subscription. I determine so long as we’re speaking about making Prime extra helpful, I would as properly contribute!
Listed below are my concepts:
- Purchase Kindle books on the iPhone. Amazon pays Apple the digital price in your behalf.
- Veto energy. If Amazon decides to not renew a present, a essential mass of Prime subscribers can overrule the choice.
- Secret Santa. Amazon sends Prime subscribers a random overstocked merchandise from its warehouse. It’s normally a tangled clump of cords.
- Layoff participation. Each time Amazon does a layoff, Prime subscribers get to vote on who within the C-suite can be out.
- VIP part at Complete Meals and One Medical. Serves champagne.