3.3 C
Tuesday, November 28, 2023

stick. A landfill is on fire, an appeal to residents to return to their apartments and close the windows tightly

Must read

- Advertisement -

A hall in Przylepa, a district of Zielona Góra, where chemicals have been stored for years, is on fire. There are 20 fire engines on site. Firefighters are urging residents to return to their homes as soon as possible and close their windows tightly. Clouds of smoke are visible from a distance, explosions are heard.

– This smoke can be toxic. Residents of Przylepu and the surrounding area should not leave their homes. Those who are on neighboring plots or walks should return as soon as possible. Windows should be tightly closed and, if possible, animals should be taken care of – appeals senior captain. Arkadiusz Kaniak, press officer of the Lubuskie Province Commander of the SFS

Firefighters received information at 15:30. There are 20 hosts and a plane that puts out the fire from above. The situation is uncontrollable, the firefighting operation will continue for many hours. There is no way to enter the hall. Firefighters extinguish the fire from the outside. There is no information about the injured.

There is a railway line next to it, which will be closed soon.

- Advertisement -

Announcement of the Zielona Góra City Hall

“The hall with toxic waste in the village of Przylep is on fire. Residents are asked to stay at home and do not open the windows. The fire brigade is on site. We will keep you informed,” Janusz Kubicki, the president of Zielona Góra, said on his profile.

On Saturday, at 18.30, the meeting of the Provincial Crisis Management Team will begin.

A hall in Przylepa near Zielona Góra is on fire, explosions are visibleTVN24

Main photo source: TVN24

Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article