13.5 C
London
Saturday, July 13, 2024

Strzałków. Radomsko. Fire in a single-family house. A 48-year-old man has died

Must read

- Advertisement -


A 48-year-old man died in a fire in a room in a house under renovation in Strzałkowo near Radomsko (Łódź Voivodeship). According to the fire brigade, the initial cause of the fire was improper use of a goat stove, which ignited flammable materials gathered around it. The circumstances of the incident are being investigated by the police under the supervision of the prosecutor’s office.

The incident occurred after 9 a.m. in Strzałków near Radomsko. The fire brigade was called to a fire in a single-family house. After arriving at the scene, firefighters noticed thick smoke coming from the windows of one of the rooms.

Read also: Large fire in a building with electronics and tires. An important appeal to residents

Fire in a single-family house. A 48-year-old man has died

- Advertisement -

According to Marek Jeziorski, press officer of the fire brigade in Radomsko, the fire occurred in a single-family building at Krasickiego Street in Strzałkowo. The fire broke out in one room. – Smoke was coming out. Three fire brigade units and two fire brigade units took part in the activities. The situation was quickly brought under control, says the firefighter. He adds: – One injured person was found inside the building – despite resuscitation, his vital functions could not be restored. The victim is a 48-year-old man.

Fire near Radomsko. A 48-year-old man has diedKP PSP in Radomsko

Fire near Radomsko. A 48-year-old man has diedKP PSP in Radomsko

The initial cause of the fire was improper use of a goat stove, which ignited flammable materials gathered around it. The circumstances of the fire are being investigated by the police under the supervision of the prosecutor’s office.

Main photo source: KP PSP in Radomsko



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article