23.1 C
London
Monday, July 22, 2024

Szczecin. Explosion of a gas cylinder. The building is unsuitable for use

Must read

- Advertisement -


There was a fire in an apartment in Szczecin (West Pomeranian Voivodeship) at night. Earlier, a gas cylinder exploded. One person was injured. Seven fire brigades worked on site.

The incident took place after 3 a.m. in Szczecin. First, a gas cylinder exploded, then fire broke out on the ground floor and attic.

– 15 people evacuated before the fire brigade arrived. Ten from the building and five from the neighboring one – said Tomasz Kubiak, press spokesman for the Provincial Commander of the State Fire Service in Szczecin.

The services reported that one person was injured.

- Advertisement -

Seven fire brigades were on site. As a result of the explosion, the premises were destroyed and the building is no longer suitable for use.

Main photo source: Shutterstock



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article