13.2 C
London
Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Szczecin. Two people with charges after a fight. Prosecutor’s office: one of the suspects is a soldier

Must read

- Advertisement -


The prosecutor’s office charged two people after a fight in Szczecin. According to investigators, one of the suspects is a soldier. – They grabbed baseball bats and started hitting them – says the father of one of the victims. His son was hospitalized.

The fight was to take place on Saturday around 6 am in Szczecin. The situation was described to us by Mr. Jerzy, the father of the injured 20-year-old. Information about what happened was sent to Contact24.

– The son drives a taxi and together with his friend they went to eat something to one of the premises. When they entered, the two gentlemen fought. My son and a friend asked him to calm down and explained that there were other people there as well. The others grabbed baseball bats and started hitting them. My son’s friend is fine, his ribs are only bruised, and the son was hospitalized. The staff dragged his son to the bathroom and locked him there so that he would not be beaten anymore – the man reported.

He added that after being arrested, they found out that one of the perpetrators was supposed to be a soldier.

Two people detained

- Advertisement -

We contacted the Military Police in Szczecin, which said that the prosecutor’s office took over the case.

WATCH TVN24 ON THE INTERNET ON TVN24 GO >>>

Alicja Macugowska-Kyszka from the District Prosecutor’s Office in Szczecin announced on Wednesday that two people had been detained in this case. The spokeswoman confirmed that one of the detained was a soldier. The suspects were charged with a fight with a dangerous tool. For this, they face up to eight years in prison.

The case is being conducted by the District Prosecutor’s Office in Szczecin-Niebuszewo.

Main photo source: Shutterstock



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article