Our strategy for victory is the third way: it is a policy based on values, on human activity, on specific ideas and a program – said the leader of Poland 2050 Szymon Hołownia on Friday during a meeting in Szczecin. – In 2019, I decided to change my whole life by entering this third route, because I was fed up with the two existing ones – he added.
– Who said that we are condemned to only two ways? And why can’t we have a third one that turns from politicians to people, to their real problems – said Hołownia.
Building the so-called “third way in Polish politics” by the leaders of Poland 2050 Simon Holownia and the Polish People’s Party Wladyslaw Kosiniak-Kamysz announced on Thursday during a joint press conference. The parties decided to start together in the upcoming parliamentary elections.
– Since yesterday there are more and more voices that there is hope that this autumn the democratic opposition in Poland may win the elections. I am convinced that it depends only on us, on our determination, not on Jarosław Kaczyński or other factors, only on whether we believe that we will win – said the head of Poland 2050.
As he added, the so-called third way indicated by him is “a policy based on values, on human activity, on specific ideas and a programme.” He added that it is to be a strategy for winning the upcoming elections.
– In 2019, I decided to change my whole life by entering this third road, because I was fed up with the two existing ones – said Hołownia.
Hołownia: for the first time in 30 years we are getting poorer, we have to stop it
During the meeting, the leader of Poland 2050 also spoke about green energy. – Today we need green energy to beat for good inflationfor investments from the West to come to us,” he stressed. – We see our electricity bills. We see how much we pay for bread, and the price of bread is that the baker prepares it in the oven, which is usually electric, he added.
– The whole world shows that it is cheaper to live when we have green energy, not black. This need for a just energy transition is at the heart of our agenda. We would like everyone to earn money by producing electricity and heat, so that it would be profitable to do it within housing communities, said Hołownia. – So that we have self-sufficient power plants at the level of villages, communes and even housing estates – he added.
– If we manage to gain your trust, then “Taurons” and “Enee” will not earn money on energy, we will earn them, not lose them, as it is now – stressed Hołownia.
– The state’s role is to notice that there are also those who stop coping. For the first time in 30 years, we are getting poorer, this must be stopped. This has to be reversed. There is no reason for Poles to become poorer today, he said.
During the meeting in Szczecin, the leader of Poland 2050 also announced that after the picnic, the idea for public media will be announced. The “candidates for candidates” for Szymon Hołownia’s Poland 2050 electoral lists in the upcoming parliamentary elections were also presented: Adam Rudawski, Agnieszka Malinowska-Wasiluk, Robert Sidełko and Mieczysław Skawiński.
Main photo source: PAP/Marcin Bielecki