The police and the prosecutor’s office are explaining the circumstances of the death of a 13-month-old boy from Piekary Śląskie. Mother summoned help to the child. – The boy was electrocuted, possibly touching some wire – officers inform.
On Friday, around 8 o’clock, the police were informed about the need to secure the landing site of the Polish Medical Air Rescue helicopter. According to the notification, the LPR was supposed to land in connection with an accident in one of the apartments in Piekary Śląskie.
Police: boy electrocuted, possibly touched some wire
– As established, the 13-month-old boy was electrocuted, possibly touching a wire. The child was resuscitated on the spot, unfortunately it was not possible to save his life, the doctor declared his death – said Sgt. Łukasz Czepkowski from the police in Piekary Śląskie. And he added that his mother was in the apartment with the boy at the time of the incident. It was the woman who called for help.
The police officers investigate the matter under the supervision of the prosecutor.
Main photo source: Shutterstock