2.8 C
London
Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Uniechow. 12-year-old boy electrocuted dead

Must read

- Advertisement -


A 12-year-old boy is dead after being electrocuted in Uniechów, Pomerania. the accident took place on the premises of a non-functioning sports center.

The Poviat Police Headquarters in Człuchów reported that police officers, under the supervision of the prosecutor, are determining the exact circumstances of the 12-year-old’s electric shock. It was clarified that the accident took place in a non-functioning sports center in Uniechów.

“As determined by the police officers working at the scene, the 12-year-old was in an abandoned, unsecured building and most likely touched the power cord” – it was described.

The police said that officers from the investigation group and forensic technicians are working on the spot, who are securing traces to clarify the circumstances and causes of the incident as soon as possible.

- Advertisement -

– A report to the fire department was received at 17.01. Two fire crews were dispatched to the spot. Our actions consisted in securing the LPR helicopter landing site. Unfortunately, the resuscitation failed, the teenager died and the helicopter was canceled – the duty officer of the District Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Człuchów told us.

Main photo source: TVN24



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article