12 C
London
Sunday, June 23, 2024

USA. 32-year-old Chad Doerman shot his three young sons. The prosecution wants the death penalty

Must read

- Advertisement -


Chad Doerman, 32, is suspected of killing his three teenage sons. Court documents show that the man shot them in his own backyard. Prosecutors are demanding the death penalty for him and stress that it was an “incomprehensible horror”. Doerman pleads not guilty.

Three boys, ages 3, 4 and 7, were killed on June 15 in Monroe Township, near Cincinnati. Court records obtained by local WLWT station and quoted by Today said that the perpetrator, 32-year-old Chad Doerman, lined up his sons in the yard of their home and killed them by shooting them with a long gun.

The Clermont County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release that At 4:00 p.m., the woman alerted authorities by phone, saying that “her children were shot.” The police also received a second call from the driver, who reported the girl running down the street, shouting that her father was “killing everyone”. According to David Gast of the local prosecutor’s office, the boys’ 34-year-old mother tried to stop the man by grabbing a gun and was shot in the hand as a result, but her injuries were not life-threatening. Gast also said that one of the children managed to escape to a nearby field, but his father was to “find him, drag him back to the property and kill him in front of witnesses.” All three boys were pronounced dead by paramedics who arrived at the scene. The victims’ older sister was not injured.

SEE ALSO: He wanted to “free the city of lesbians and gays”, he shot at the house. 47-year-old sentenced to 18 years in prison

- Advertisement -

Brutal murder near Cincinnati. The 32-year-old shot and killed his three sons

The sheriff’s office said Doerman was arrested at the scene. The services found him sitting on the steps of the house. So far, the probable motives of his actions have not been revealed, but court documents show that he admitted to police that he had been planning the killings “for several months”. The 32-year-old has been charged with a total of 21 charges – nine of premeditated murder, eight of kidnapping and four of aggravated assault. Other factors, such as the age of the victims, were also taken into account in the documents. On Friday, he pleaded not guilty to the charges against him.

Mark Tekulve, Clermont County’s chief prosecutor, stressed that “this is a death penalty case.” “My goal is to have this man executed for killing those little boys. It’s an incomprehensible horror,’ he said.

SEE ALSO: He shot himself in the leg because he dreamed that there was a thief in the house

Main photo source: Shutterstock



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article