5.7 C
London
Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Vaporizer. Two men injured in a gas explosion

Must read

- Advertisement -


Two men were injured in a gas explosion that occurred in a single-family house in Oparówka (Podkarpackie Voivodeship). Both were injured and transported to hospital.

The incident took place on Sunday (March 17) in Oparówka in the Strzyżów district.

– We received information about the explosion just before 12 p.m. Five fire brigades from the Strzyżów district were immediately dispatched to the site – reported Brigadier Marcin Betleja, press spokesman for the Podkarpackie Provincial Commander of the State Fire Service.

Gas explosion in a house in OparówkaKP PSP in Strzyżów

- Advertisement -

He added that it turned out that there was a gas explosion in the brick single-family house. – At the time of the explosion in the house, two men were taken to hospital – said Betleja.

The gas emergency service and the building supervision inspectorate were informed about the incident.

The circumstances that led to the explosion are unknown.

Two people were injured KP PSP in Strzyżów

Main photo source: KP PSP in Strzyżów



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article