13.4 C
London
Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Wałbrzych. He poured a flammable substance into the toilet and threw in a cigarette butt. There was an explosion

Must read

- Advertisement -


In an apartment on the fifth floor of one of the blocks in Wałbrzych (Lower Silesian Voivodeship), an explosion occurred in the toilet. The tenant was injured. “It is likely that the man poured some flammable substance into the toilet, which created an explosive mixture, when he threw in the cigarette butt, an explosion occurred,” the fire brigade said.

The incident took place on April 11 in the Podzamcze housing estate in Wałbrzych.

– We received a report of an explosion in an apartment on the fifth floor of a prefabricated building in the Podzamcze estate. Firefighters went to the place and found a 60-year-old man who had burns mainly on his hands and legs around the knees – describes captain Tomasz Kwiatkowski from the fire brigade in Wałbrzych.

The incident took place at Poselska Street in WałbrzychGoogle Maps

- Advertisement -

Guard: poured a flammable substance into the toilet, then threw a cigarette butt

The firefighter adds that on the spot it was established that there was an explosion in the vicinity of the toilet. – Probably, the man poured some flammable substance into the toilet, which created an explosive mixture, when he threw a cigarette butt, an explosion occurred – Kwiatkowski reports.

Read also: Deodorants exploded in the apartment. The windows flew out and hurt passers-by

Firefighters at the scene provided first aid to the injured and handed him over to paramedics, who took the man to the hospital. Six fire engines were at the scene.

The incident took place at Poselska Street in Wałbrzych

Main photo source: Bartosz Zakrzewski/Shutterstock



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article