10.8 C
London
Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Wandalin, province Łódź province. They felt unwell during the night, a family of seven in the hospital; they were poisoned by carbon monoxide

Must read

- Advertisement -


Two adults and their five children, aged 9 to 19, were hospitalized after being poisoned by carbon monoxide. The incident took place on the night from Tuesday to Wednesday in Wandalin (Łódź Voivodeship). – The cause of the incident was most likely damage to the boiler – says Brigadier Cezary Wochna from the fire brigade in Koluszki.

Firefighters were alerted by household members around 3:36 a.m. – Family members began to feel very bad at night, they began to faint – says Brig. Wochna. Three fire brigade teams were dispatched to the scene, and an ambulance was also called.

– There were two adults in the house, aged 48 and 47, and their children aged 9, 12, 15, 17 and 19 – says the firefighter.

Read also: A 10-year-old girl has died due to carbon monoxide in the apartment

- Advertisement -

He adds that after examination, all family members were taken to hospital.

“Boiler damage”

Firefighters report that when the services arrived, the carbon monoxide concentration in the single-family house where the incident occurred was not high. – However, the household members had ventilated the rooms very carefully a moment earlier – says Brig. Cezary Wochna from the State Fire Service in Koluszki.

Firefighters found that the coal boiler in the house was most likely damaged.

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoningKG PSP

Main photo source: Shutterstock



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article