On Sunday at noon, the fire brigade, including a chemical group, intervened in Ursynów. There was an ammonia leak from the old installation at the ice rink.
We received a signal about the intervention of firefighters in the area of KEN Avenue in Ursynów. Among others, there were chemical lifeguards. – Around 12 o’clock we received a report about a strange smell coming from the Multikino area in KEN Avenue. It turned out that there was a leak of ammonia from the old installation located next to the ice rink, Artur Kamiński from the Municipal Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Warsaw said.
He added that six fire brigades took part in the operation to secure the leak. – The leak has been stopped. The situation is under control. No one was injured, Kaminski said.
Main photo source: Tomasz Zieliński/tvnwarszawa.pl