1.2 C
London
Sunday, February 25, 2024

Warsaw. An apartment was on fire in Grochów. One person was hospitalized

Must read

- Advertisement -


The fire in the apartment at Szaserów St. broke out around 5 am. Five fire brigades fought the fire. One person was transported to the hospital.

Information about the fire in the apartment at 115 Szaserów St. in Grochów was provided by Jacek Zakrzewski from the Municipal Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Warsaw. – The fire broke out in an apartment on the first floor. The woman was injured in the incident and was taken to the hospital, police said.

He added that five fire brigades were involved in the extinguishing operation. – Six people evacuated themselves from the building before our arrival. Only one apartment was affected by the fire. After the fire was extinguished, the stairwell was vented. Residents were able to return to their apartments, Zakrzewski said. The cause of the fire is determined by the police.

Read also: The fire of the inn of Rome in Praga.

- Advertisement -

Restaurant fire in Praga PołudnieMateusz Szmelter / tvnwarszawa.pl

Main photo source: Shutterstock



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article