3.6 C
Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Warsaw. Carbon monoxide poisoning in Wola. One person was hospitalized

Must read

- Advertisement -

Four ambulances and two fire brigades intervened in front of one of the buildings in Wola. The fire department said it was carbon monoxide poisoning.

The incident took place around 8:50 p.m. in a building on Armatnia Street. – One of the people in the building lost consciousness – said Michał Skrzypa from the fire brigade. As he added, a private carbon monoxide detector was installed in the room, which detected this gas. – Our devices also confirmed this – said the firefighter.

Two fire crews were at the scene. – The person who fainted was transported to the hospital – noted Skrzypa.

The action was observed by Artur Węgrzynowicz from tvnwarszawa.pl. – Four ambulances arrived at the scene. There are police and fire brigade, he described.

- Advertisement -

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoningKG PSP

Chad poisoning

Carbon monoxide is an odorless and colorless gas that is produced by the incomplete combustion of fuels. It is called the “silent killer” because it is very difficult to detect on your own.

Carbon monoxide enters the body through the respiratory system and then disturbs the distribution of oxygen supplied to the whole body by the blood. High levels of carbon monoxide can be deadly.

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include: headache, dizziness, general fatigue, shortness of breath, drowsiness, nausea, disorientation, difficulty breathing, accelerated and irregular breathing, loss of consciousness.

Main photo source: Artur Węgrzynowicz, tvnwarszawa.pl

Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article