On the night from Sunday to Monday, an electrical installation caught fire in an Asian restaurant in Ochota. Firefighters said the fire was spotted and quickly extinguished.
We received the first information and a recording from the scene of the incident on Kontakt 24. There was supposed to be a fire in the restaurant adjacent to the residential skyscraper at 80/102 Grójecka Street.
This information was confirmed on Monday morning by the Municipal Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Warsaw. – After midnight there was a short circuit on the roof of an Asian restaurant. The fire was quickly noticed and did not spread to the rest of the roof. There was no need to evacuate. No one was injured, said Artur Kamiński from the capital’s fire brigade.
He added that the firefighting operation ended after about 40 minutes.
tvnwarszawa.pl, Contact 24
Main photo source: Beatas0wj/Kontakt24