A fire broke out in one of the single-family houses at Chełmżyńska in Rembertów. Four people were evacuated. As established by the reporter tvnwarszawa.pl, they cannot return to the burnt building.
Just before 10 a.m., firefighters received a notification about a fire in a house at Chełmżyńska 119A. – A two-story building was on fire. A fire developed in the attic. There are four teams working on the spot. The extinguishing process is underway – Michał Konopka from the Warsaw fire brigade told us before 12 o’clock.
As he noted, no one was injured in the fire.
Four people injured
When the reporter of tvnwarszawa.pl, Mateusz Szmelter, arrived at Chełmżyńska Street after 12 o’clock, the last groups were already leaving the scene of the action. The police remained on the spot. – There is no visible burning on the building, the fire started in the attic, probably due to neglecting the stove, the so-called goat. Four people were evacuated from the building. There was no threat to their life and health – learned Szmelter.
– The fire brigade has already left, but policemen are still working on the spot, who are organizing help for these four people by phone. They need to find a replacement place, because they cannot return to the burnt building – reported our reporter.
Main photo source: Mateusz Szmelter / tvnwarszawa.pl