18.9 C
London
Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Warsaw. They noticed smoke. Fire in a house on Modlińska Street

Must read

- Advertisement -


A fire broke out in a house on Modlińska Street. According to firefighters, the cause was a short circuit. City guards ensured the safety of bystanders and traffic flow during firefighting operations. The police were also present.

After 7 p.m. on Tuesday, June 12, during a patrol in Białołęka, a guard from the 6th Regional Department noticed smoke coming from the roof of a single-family house on Modlińska Street. After a while, three fire brigade vehicles, called earlier, arrived.

“The action commander asked the guards to secure the action area against access by unauthorized persons. While the firefighters were extinguishing the fire, the guards closed one lane of the road and made sure that no one disturbed the firefighters,” the city guards wrote in the press release. The police crew also joined the action.

Fire at Modlińska StreetWarsaw City Guard

- Advertisement -

The cause is a short circuit

According to firefighters, the probable cause of the fire was an electrical short circuit. – The power connection was disconnected and the fire was extinguished. No one was hurt in the incident. Traffic disruptions lasted for over an hour in this area, the guards added.

Read also: Truck in a ditch, passenger car in a field. Difficulties on national “50”

One person was taken to hospital Olek Klekocki, tvnwarszawa.pl

Main photo source: Warsaw City Guard



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article