38 groups, 21 LMP2’s and 17 LMGTE machines will go face to face for his or her beginning positions within the 4 Hours of Monza, Italy. The driver line-up for Monza was revealed earlier within the week and can function three drivers per workforce. Louis Deletraz, Sérgio Sette Câmara, Beitske Visser, Will Stevens, Timmy Hansen and Néstor “Bebu” Girolami will participate amongst others.
With the Le Mans Virtual Cup, the sequence is open for anybody on rFactor 2 with the required content material to aim to qualify for every race by means of the competitors system. The primary three races of the sequence are set by the open qualification interval to set the splits.
The High 30 within the factors can have their likelihood to compete within the Le Mans finale in December, and from there, the top-two finishers will likely be invited to take part within the Le Mans Digital Sequence predominant occasion in January subsequent yr.
John Munro tried his hand in qualifying for the Cup, and whereas his time wasn’t in a position to make the High 30, he put collectively a video about tips on how to go about making an attempt to qualify throughout these first three rounds.
The Le Mans Digital Sequence qualifying begins at 6 pm BST (7 pm CEST, 1:00 pm ET) right this moment. There will likely be 20 minutes for the GTE class and 20 minutes for these in LMP2. After that, the primary race of the top-split Le Mans Virtual Cup, set for 45 minutes, follows shortly after.
The principle race itself will happen on Saturday twenty fifth September, with the four-hour race beginning at 12.30 pm BST (1.30 pm CEST, 7.30 am ET) and might be watched on the channels listed within the picture under.
Le Mans Digital Sequence 2021/22 calendar
- Spherical 1 – 4 Hours of Monza, Italy – twenty fifth September 2021 (Qualifying twenty fourth September)
- Spherical 2 – 6 Hours of Spa, Belgium – sixteenth October 2021 (Qualifying fifteenth October)
- Spherical 3 – 8 Hours of Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany – thirteenth November 2021 (Qualifying Twelfth November)
- Spherical 4 – 6 Hours of Sebring, USA – 18th December 2021 (Qualifying Seventeenth December)
- Spherical 5 – 24 Hours of Le Mans Digital – fifteenth/sixteenth January 2022
2021 Le Mans Digital Cup calendar
All Le Mans Digital Cup races final for 45 minutes.
- Spherical 1 – Monza, Italy – twenty fourth September 2021 (qualifying open Third-Twelfth September)
- Spherical 2 – Spa, Belgium – fifteenth October 2021 (qualifying open Twenty sixth September-Fifth October)
- Spherical 3 – Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany – Twelfth November 2021 (qualifying open Seventeenth-Twenty sixth October)
- Spherical 4 – Le Mans Finale Seventeenth December 2021 (the highest 30 from the Le Mans Digital Cup championship advances to Break up 1)
24 Hours of Le Mans Digital – fifteenth/sixteenth January 2022 (prime two within the Le Mans Digital Cup will likely be entered).