Atmospheric discharges appear over Poland. Check where the storm is and follow the current weather situation in the country on tvnmeteo.pl.
As Artur Chrzanowski informed on Friday around 18.45, there are light and moderate storms over Poland.
They are accompanied by rainfall of 10-20 liters of water per square meter and gusts of wind reaching 60-70 kilometers per hour.
Where is the storm
– Mazovia, in Łaskarzew, Kozienice and Czyżew;
– Lublin region, in Lublin, Kraśnik and Annopol;
– Świętokrzyskie region, in Tarnów;
– Warmia, in Nowe Miasto Lubawskie and Braniewo;
– Subcarpathia, in Sokołów Małopolski and Rudnik nad Sanem.
Main photo source: sat24.com