Where is the storm? On Friday, August 18, lightning strikes appear over Poland. Check where the storm is and follow the current weather situation in Poland on tvnmeteo.pl.
As Artur Chrzanowski informed on Friday, August 18, before 6 o’clock in the morning, it is still stormy in Poland. The phenomena are moderate – the rain falls with an intensity of 10-20 liters per square meter, and the wind gusts reach a speed of 60-70 kilometers per hour.
Where is the storm?
– mazowieckiein the region of cities and towns: Warsaw, Mława, New Manor MazowieckiLegionowo, Pruszkow;
– warmińsko-mazurskiein the vicinity Szczytna and Wielbark;
– Kuyavian-Pomeranianon Izbica Kujawska, Kłodawa and Sompolno;
– Lodzin the region of Pajęczna, Wieluń and Złoczew;
– Silesianin the vicinity of cities and towns: Kalety, Woźniki, Koniecpol, Sulmierzyce and Kłobuck;
– Greater Polandabove Szamocin and Wheel.
Storm map and radar:
Main photo source: sat24.com