Where is the storm? On Thursday evening it thunders in several provinces. Check where the storm is and follow the current weather situation in Poland on tvnmeteo.pl.
According to the synoptic tvnmeteo.pl Arleta Unton-Pyziołek, around 19.45, storm fronts in a cool air mass are moving south-east over north-eastern, eastern and central Poland. Dark clouds roll in and thunder thunders in places. The Institute of Meteorology and Water Management has issued warnings against thunderstorms with hail.
Thunderstorms are weak to moderate in intensity. They are accompanied by rainfall up to 15-20 liters of water per square meter and wind gusts up to 70-80 kilometers per hour.
Where is the storm
– Podlaskiein Czarna Białostocka, Łapy, Hajnówka, Bielsk Podlaski, Kleszczele and Siemiatycze, storms are heading towards the country’s border;
– mazowieckiein Garwolin, Warce and Żelechów, the discharges move towards Dęblin and Kozienice;
– Lublinin Łaszczów, storms are heading towards the country’s border;
– SubcarpathianIn Przemyśl and Ustrzyki Dolne, phenomena move towards the country’s border;
– Lesser Polandin Grybów and Krynica-Zdrój, the discharges move towards Gorlice;
– Lodzin Kamieńsk and Radomsko, storms are moving towards Włoszczowa.
Storm map and radar:
Main photo source: sat24.com