13.1 C
London
Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Witold Zembaczyński: the recording of Sovereign Poland politicians with the prosecutor is true

Must read

- Advertisement -


“The recording of Sovereign Poland politicians with the prosecutor on the phone is true,” said Witold Zembaczyński, a member of parliament from the Civic Coalition club. He also published the prosecutor's refusal to accept his notification that Zbigniew Ziobro may have committed a crime.

“The recording of Sovereign Poland politicians with the prosecutor on the phone revealed by (Onet journalist) Kamil Dziubka is true. The order of Marcin Romanowski (then deputy minister of justice) was carried out and my notification about the possibility of committing a crime by Zbigniew Ziobro in the case of the Ex Bono foundation was drowned,” said the Coalition MP Obywatelska Witold Zembaczyński on X.

To confirm his words, Zembaczyński published a document.

READ PREMIUM TEXT: “This is the entity that Minister Ziobro particularly cares about, and he is expected to win”

- Advertisement -

Onet's findings

On Thursday, the Onet portal wrote that the prosecutor's office's main witness in the investigation into the Justice Fund, Tomasz Mraz, had been recording the management of the Ministry of Justice during almost two years. Zbigniew Ziobro. Onet also revealed the transcript of one recording – a conversation between the then deputy head of the Ministry of Justice, Marcin Romanowski, and the then Warsaw regional prosecutor, Jakub Romelczyk.

“Romanowski and Romelczyk are determining tactics regarding the notification submitted to the prosecutor's office by KO MP Witold Zembaczyński against Zbigniew Ziobra in 2022,” Onet wrote.

What Mraz said

On Wednesday, former director of the Justice Fund department at the Ministry of Justice, Tomasz Mraz, at a meeting of the parliamentary settlement team PIS he said that most competitions under the Fund were conducted “in an unreliable manner”, and the main decision-maker in this matter was the then Minister of Justice Zbigniew Ziobro.

Tomasz MrazPAP/Leszek Szymański

According to Mraz, due to irregularities, many foundations and crime victims – i.e. those who were supposed to be supported by the fund – did not receive the necessary support.

Bodnar suspends Romelczyk

Attorney General Adam Bodnar decided to suspend on Friday for half a year, prosecutor of the National Prosecutor's Office, Jakub Romelczyk, in his official duties. The decision was made in connection with the disclosure of the content of a conversation related to the notification “of the possibility of committing crimes by the Minister of Justice Zbigniew Ziobro.” – The content of this conversation raises serious concerns – said Bodnar's spokeswoman, Anna Adamiak, in an interview with TVN24.

The National Prosecutor's Office announced the suspension of prosecutor Jakub Romelczyk from his duties for a period of six months on Friday. The decision in this matter was made by Adam Bodnar. It is “immediately enforceable,” the statement reads.

Main photo source: Joanna Skladanek / Forum



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article