7.6 C
London
Sunday, February 25, 2024

Wroclaw. Carbon monoxide appeared in apartments. One person died and two were taken to hospital

Must read

- Advertisement -


Carbon monoxide poisoning occurred in several apartments at Hubska Street in Wrocław (Lower Silesian Voivodeship). Residents were evacuated. One person died of carbon monoxide poisoning and two were taken to hospital, the police informed.

On Tuesday afternoon, firefighters received a report of carbon monoxide poisoning in several apartments at Hubska Street in Wrocław. 12 fire brigades were dispatched to the site.

– Our measuring devices showed that the permissible carbon monoxide standards were exceeded – confirmed Junior Captain Damian Górka, press officer of the Municipal Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Wrocław.

One person is dead

- Advertisement -

Aleksandra Freus from the press office of the Municipal Police Headquarters in Wrocław informed that 11 people were evacuated from the tenement house where the presence of carbon monoxide was detected.

She also reported that firefighters found the body of a man in one of the apartments. She added that two other people – from other premises – were taken to hospital with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Previously Capt. Górka reported that 13 people were evacuated from the building, and three of them were under the care of the emergency medical team.

Main photo source: Shutterstock



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article