On Monday morning, a shot 9-year-old from Prusic (Dolnośląskie Voivodeship) died. This is another victim of a family tragedy. According to investigators, a 51-year-old prison officer after a quarrel with his wife fired arrows to his mother-in-law, daughter and son. The woman and the girl died on the spot, the boy was taken to the hospital.
A nine -year -old was hospitalized in Wrocław on Friday evening. His condition was determined as very severe. The boy found an anesthesiology and intensive care department.
On Monday, just before 16 spokeswoman for the Lower Silesian Specialist Hospital Tadeusz Marciniak in Wrocław said that the boy had died in the morning.
He fired at children and mother -in -law
The child is another victim of the tragedy that took place on Friday in one of the apartments in Prusice (Dolnośląskie Voivodeship). A 51-year-old man fired with firearms. According to investigators, he first killed his mother -in -law, and then went to the children's bedroom. There he fired further shots to a 5-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son. The woman and the girl died on the spot as a result of injuries. The District Prosecutor's Office in Wrocław reported that “after shooting the children's shot towards the children, the perpetrator of the event tried to commit suicide.” Currently, a man is in a hospital in Wrocław. Prosecutor Karolina Stocka-Mycek reported that an investigation is being investigated in the deprivation of a 71-year-old woman, a 5-year-old girl and attempting to deprive the life of a 9-year-old boy. This is the initial qualification that the investigators adopted.
Read also: What is known about the tragedy from Prusice? >>>
Source: tvn24
Who was shooting?
On Saturday, the General Director of the Prison Service, Col. Dr. Andrzej Pecka, said that the man was an “experienced officer”, he worked in the profession for 17 years, and from a few he was the commander of the intervention group, he underwent psychological research every year. The superiors did not raise any objections to his work. – There is no indication that this event was related to the performance of service or connecting to service activities – said Pecka.
Source: tvn24
Deputy Minister of Justice Maria Ejchart emphasized during Biefing that the man was shooting with private weapons, he had been on vacation for several days. She added that the man's collaborators are hearing.
The SW officer is also the wife of a 51-year-old, the woman was subject to psychological assistance. The marriage worked in various units in the Opole District. It was announced that the man would be “suspended immediately and will not return to service.” He is currently in the hospital, his condition is very severe, he underwent at least one surgery.
The investigation is being conducted by the District Prosecutor's Office in Wrocław.
Author/author: aa
Source: TVN24, PAP
Source of the main photo: Tvn24