Trading in the stock market frequently has a distinctive series of soaring and plunging moments. Thus, the Royal Liston Group constitutes an excellent brokerage platform that provides unparalleled solutions for FX trading. It only takes minimal documents to be accomplished as contrasted with its competitors, enabling it to be distinguishable. In the forex market, no particular day is identical, thereby, this explains why possessing the correct brokerage platform comes in handy. As per the Royal Liston Group, the traders feel safe while working in this brokerage platform, as it gives them the necessary tools to avenge the market.
Now, read further to learn the documents needed only for verified accounts.
Finding out the reasons for verifying your documents in Royal Liston Group
Below are the reasons that traders get to obtain upon verification:
- Strengthen security– Royal Liston Group provides a safe trading platform that keeps traders on top of the competition. Considering the increasing number of cybercrimes and cyber assaults, it has become frequently essential to stay protected from threats — hence, providing essential records brings you a single step nearer to establishing a protective barrier.
- User identification– As important as your privacy is, the brokerage platform also makes certain that the information you provide is validated. Royal Liston Group verifies whether the users are authenticated and valid within the secure identification policy.
- Contacting traders in an emergency– Among the most significant details collected by Royal Liston Group throughout the acquisition of user data are the phone number of the individual and email address. Therefore, users can be notified using these data in the event of extra authentication or an emergency.
Which documents should I produce at Royal Liston Group?
Following is a comprehensive list of the documents gathered as an element of the account’s authentication procedure with Royal Liston Group.
- Identification Card (ID): A personal ID is required to verify your national identification. You may provide an encrypted copy of your ID containing your full name and the year of issuance, as well as a recognizable image.
- Address confirmation: The most important evidence of residence address is a bank statement from the last three months featuring your current address on it. Furthermore, make certain the date of issuance is stated explicitly to ensure you aren’t compelled to submit further documentation.
On the other hand, If you don’t have a bank account, then you may provide a utility bill containing that particular date issuance and address upon it.
- Investment declaration: When you sign into your user account, you can access the declaration of investment form — which you may download, sign, and submit to the platform once again.
In conclusion, Royal Liston Group has understood the hassle in terms of too much documentation upon account registration. Take note that this brokerage platform does not require unnecessary documents – they make sure that users may not face such a rigmarole experience upon verification of their account.